OneGhana operates with 4 main committees.
- Business Committee
- Media and Public Relations Committee
- Social Action Committee
- Legal and Governance Committee
The business committee is responsible for:
- The administrative and financial oversight of the secretariat. This includes fundraising, financial planning and accounting.
- Monitoring and evaluation of projects and activities of the movement.
- Agenda setting and assessment.
Media and Public Relations Committee
The committee plans and manages the Movement’s communication, interaction and positioning with the media and the broader public.
Social Action Committee
The Social Action Committee is the lead execution arm of the movement, it mobilizes members towards the execution of activities and the realisation of desired social changes within society. It also serves as a primary source of information and insight for agenda setting.
Legal and Governance Committee
The committee is responsible for:
- The provision of legal advisory and litigation services for the advancement of the movements objectives.
- For legal and governance policy reviews and analysis with respect to public policy and citizen accountability.
- Evaluating and proposing legal and governance options aimed at realizing the movement’s objectives of public policy alternatives.
These are ad hoc committees set up for the execution of particular projects. Its members are drafted from various committees, subject to the skills required and may include consultants.
Who can be part?
Anyone passionate about Ghana